Yet another week comes to an end but still so much to do, and because we want to do many things we might just need longer weeks.
The browser version
The team has finished Halloween event preparations and it’s getting spooky. Hopefully the event will be available to our players to test and have fun very soon.
The app version
We are already working on a new version, yes it is not a typo. Sometimes we manage to out do yourselves and make a leap jump of a version, this seams to be the case with the version we will be launching. Keep your eyes open in our forums for the official release.
The following stats are for activity between 24th of September to the 30th of September:
- 21 bug reports have been created this week
- 19 bugs have been resolved this week
- 2 bug reports have either been a duplicate or invalid
- 28 bug reports are currently unresolved
Bugs hot-fixed during the week
- 3364 tickets opened
- 3486 tickets answered
- 4.46 hours average first response time
- 134 tickets rated
- 3.67 rate average (of 5)
See you next week!