This is what happened since the last community update:
New Interface Concept
Yesterday we have revealed the work-in-progress concept for a new user interface. The current interface does not fit small screen resolutions and as we are adding more new features, we are also facing some space management issues. The concept itself is still being discussed and open for community feedback. Read more about it on David Roterberg’s blog post, Lead Artist of Grepolis: Interface Redesign Concept.
Server Maintenance Work
The upgrade of our server database software has been completed last week. All services are running smoothly as they should.
The development of version 2.40 is still ongoing. However, the testing phase of the Heroes hasn’t started and the illustrations are not ready yet. We are still hoping to be able to release the feature with 2.40 but it might also be possible that it will be delayed.
The following stats are for activity between May 2nd and May 8th:
- 31 bug reports have been created this week
- 27 bugs have been resolved this week
- 9 bug reports have either been a duplicate or invalid
- 28 bug reports are currently unresolved
Bugs hot-fixed during the week
- It was not possible to see naval units in a report after attacking with only ground or mythical units;
- There was some performance issues due to data loading for sounds on Internet Explorer.
- 6537 tickets opened
- 6022 tickets answered
- 5.98 hours average first response time