This is what happened since the last community update:
Easter is approaching slowly, the same goes for the Easter Event in Grepolis… and it already started in Poland last Tuesday! The release date for all other markets is set to Monday, April 14th.
Beta Update 2.59
The development of the new Grepolis Update 2.59 has been finished on Friday. The latest changes have already been deployed on our beta environment (http://beta.grepolis.com). This version features some improvements for recruiters in the alliance finder and better handling of exclusive heroes in the game.
The current update schedule is the following:
- April, 15th: NL, SE and SK markets;
- April, 16th: international roll-out.
Full Screen Town Overview
Good news! We are finally ready to release the full screen town overview on beta for your testing pleasure! The activation will be done on Thursday, April 10th in the morning. Make sure to take a look at it and feel free to share with us your feedback and report bugs you find!
On Monday, our team has started working on the development of version 2.60. This sprint is going to be again a technical sprint so there won’t be much to see. We are also working on a new special hero of wisdom, not available for recruitment, which will be given out to players under certain circumstances.
The following stats are for activity between April 3rd and April 9th:
- 19 bug reports have been created this week
- 13 bugs have been resolved this week
- 3 bug reports have either been a duplicate or invalid
- 31 bug reports are currently unresolved
Bugs hot-fixed during the week
- The alliance forum in the app was not working;
- After 2.58.0 app update, danish players were not able to login to the game via the app anymore.
- 5704 tickets opened
- 6018 tickets answered
- 4.71 hours average first response time
- 193 tickets rated
- 3.76 rate average (of 5)