This is what happened since the last community update:
Server Maintenance Work
The upgrade of our server database software is still ongoing. The remaining markets will be updated this week according to the following schedule :
|Thursday, May 2nd||RO, TH, TR, US, FI, AR, EN|
|Friday, May 3rd||DE, FR|
Beta Update 2.39
The development of the new Grepolis Update 2.39 has been finished on Friday. The latest changes have already been deployed on our beta environment (http://beta.grepolis.com). This version features the island quests, the first 7 days login rewards system, as well as our brand new survey tool. With 2.39, our team has also resolved more than 25 open bugs.
The current update schedule is the following:
- May, 2nd: first French and German worlds (without Island Quests);
- May, 6th: EN market;
- May, 7th: FR and DE markets;
- May, 8th: international roll-out.
Please note that due to Thursday, May 9th being a national holiday in Germany, the usual update schedule is shifted by one day. Details will be announced by your local community manager on the forums.
On Monday, our team has started working on the development of version 2.40. The focus for this version is on:
The Heroes implementation is nearly finished. However, it still needs a long testing phase, bug fixing, and polishing before we can put it live with our next update. Some illustrations are still being prepared as well.
The following stats are for activity between April 25th and May 1st:
- 28 bug reports have been created this week
- 20 bugs have been resolved this week
- 4 bug reports have either been a duplicate or invalid
- 28 bug reports are currently unresolved
- 5952 tickets opened
- 5648 tickets answered
- 7,91 hours average first response time