This is what happened since the last community update:
The Halloween Event ended on Monday for most of you. We hope you enjoyed playing it as much as we enjoyed working on it!
Here are some numbers that you produced:
Earlier this week, Marcel posted a new article about the reblancing of the units, special buildings and researches of the game. The plan is to implement those changes with one of the next releases before the end of the year (on beta at least).
The development of version 2.50 is coming to an end. The beta worlds will be updated on Friday. The christmas event is almost ready and just need some tweaks and fixes.
The following stats are for activity between November 7th and November 13th:
- 24 bug reports have been created this week
- 5 bugs have been resolved this week
- 11 bug reports have either been a duplicate or invalid
- 67 bug reports are currently unresolved
Bugs hot-fixed during the week
- 6279 tickets opened
- 6776 tickets answered
- 5.35 hours average first response time
- 200 tickets rated
- 4.04 rate average (of 5)