This is what happened since the last community update:
On Monday, the Easter Event 2014 has started on all markets and Jason’s hens, which have been deployed to all players around the globe, have been quite busy laying millions of eggs!
The latest update 2.59 has been deployed on all markets today. With this update we have slightly improved the Alliance Finder along with other game improvements and bug fixes.
Full Screen Town Overview
Last Thursday we have activated the new fullscreen city overview. We would like to thank everybody who has participated in testing this feature and providing their feedback. If you haven’t had the time to check this new feature yet, please do so on our beta servers (http://beta.grepolis.com/).
Our development team is currently finalizing the technical sprint of version 2.60 which will be rolled out on our beta servers next Tuesday.
The following stats are for activity between April 10th and April 16th:
- 20 bug reports have been created this week
- 13 bugs have been resolved this week
- 2 bug reports have either been a duplicate or invalid
- 19 bug reports are currently unresolved
Bugs hot-fixed during the week
- We have fixed some security issues caused by XSS attacks.
- After the update 2.59 had been deployed, returning units on NL, SE, and SK servers got lost. We have fixed this issue and have restored most of the units lost this way. We are still looking into restoring all remaining units and reimbursing losses caused by this error.
- 7045 tickets opened
- 7166 tickets answered
- 4.05 hours average first response time
- 302 tickets rated
- 3.95 rate average (of 5)
Are changes in the program of the developpment?
Until now, the updates were made on beta only Friday after the launching the ultiate implementation.
This program (of testing) will be shorter?
There are no plans to shorten the duration of beta-tests. In general, the needed time to test a feature depends on its complexity and the amount of bugs being found.
Are you looking for new beta testers?
Whether or to request
All players are welcome to join the live-worlds on beta.grepolis.com 🙂
Or were you referring to the Beta Focus Group?