This is what happened since the last community update:
Beta Update 2.61
The development of the new Grepolis Update 2.61 has been finished on Wednesday. The latest changes have already been deployed on our beta environment (http://beta.grepolis.com) on Tuesday. This version mainly feature some bugfixes and a change to the behavior of the luck factor in battle.
The current update schedule is the following:
- May, 13th: NL, SE and SK markets;
- May, 14th: international roll-out.
On Monday, our team has started working on the development of version 2.62. During this sprint the team will continue to work on the upcoming Summer Event.
The following stats are for activity between May 1st and May 7th:
- 29 bug reports have been created this week
- 19 bugs have been resolved this week
- 2 bug reports have either been a duplicate or invalid
- 35 bug reports are currently unresolved
Bugs hot-fixed during the week
- 6045 tickets opened
- 6342 tickets answered
- 4.86 hours average first response time
- 261 tickets rated
- 4.09 rate average (of 5)