This is what happened since the last community update:
Beta Update 2.65
The development of the new Grepolis Update 2.65 has been finished on Friday. The latest changes have already been deployed on our beta environment (http://beta.grepolis.com) on Tuesday. This version mainly feature tutorial improvements and the new Thracian Conquest Event.
The current update schedule is the following:
- July, 8th: NL, SE and SK markets;
- July, 9th: international roll-out.
On Monday, our team has started working on the development of version 2.66. During this sprint the team will continue working on tutorial improvements as well as on the required changes to open Hero Worlds to everyone.
The following stats are for activity between June 26th and July 2nd:
- 22 bug reports have been created this week
- 18 bugs have been resolved this week
- 7 bug reports have either been a duplicate or invalid
- 25 bug reports are currently unresolved
Bugs hot-fixed during the week
- Reverted the bugfix regarding the deletions of private messages.
- 4967 tickets opened
- 5280 tickets answered
- 4.64 hours average first response time
- 201 tickets rated
- 3.7 rate average (of 5)