This is what happened since the last community update:
2.63 App Release for iOS
As mentionned last week, the new App version 2.63 is now available for iOS devices as well. The update has been released today on the AppStore!
Our brand new Summer Event Hephaestus’ Forge is now live on all markets! Collect “Divine Orbs” (up to 10 per day), which can be found in everyday activities such as constructing buildings, research, combat or recruiting. These orbs can be used to pay Hephaestus to produce a variety of special treats, for example resource bonuses or troop reinforcements.
Beta Update 2.64
The development of the new Grepolis Update 2.64 has been finished on Friday. The latest changes have already been deployed on our beta environment (http://beta.grepolis.com) on Tuesday. This version mainly feature the first tutorial improvements.
The current update schedule is the following:
- June, 24th: NL, SE and SK markets;
- June, 25th: international roll-out.
On Monday, our team has started working on the development of version 2.65. During this sprint the team will continue working on tutorial improvements as well as on a new upcoming event planned for later this year.
The following stats are for activity between June 12th and June 18th:
- 38 bug reports have been created this week
- 30 bugs have been resolved this week
- 16 bug reports have either been a duplicate or invalid
- 23 bug reports are currently unresolved
Bugs hot-fixed during the week
- The mass recruitment overview was not updated properly after units have been recruited;
- The cave was reloaded everytime upon silver coins changes.
- 4982 tickets opened
- 5300 tickets answered
- 5.61 hours average first response time
- 192 tickets rated
- 3.88 rate average (of 5)