Just last week we were updating our player about the version 2.77 and releasing it, well this week is all about version 2.78.
The browser version is being updated to version 2.78,
On this version we worked on the final plans from last year! Once more we implemented more suggestion from our communities. But there are 2 things that i think are really important for you to know.
- Now went you change the password of your account it will logout all remote devices.
- and we dropped support for Internet explorer 8, so it is time to upgrade your version if you were still using IE8
The app is also now available in 2.78,
Today we released also 2.78 for mobile devices, if you haven’t updated, you should be doing that! Check out our new senate screen and let us know what you think of it.
The following stats are for activity between 8th of January to the 14th of January:
- 17 bug reports have been created this week
- 11 bugs have been resolved this week
- 7 bug reports have either been a duplicate or invalid
- 23 bug reports are currently unresolved
Bugs hot-fixed during the week
- 4133 tickets opened
- 4379 tickets answered
- 4.94 hours average first response time
- 188 tickets rated
- 3.6 rate average (of 5)
C’ya next week!