This week the team worked on a top secret project, that I tried to find out but it is being very hush-hush.
The browser version
A part from the secret project, most of the work was around fixing some old issues and newly found bugs.
The app version
The app team just released a new version with several fixes to annoying issues, including the notification counter. And have started their work on the next version.
The following stats are for activity between 9th of July to the 15th of July:
- 19 bug reports have been created this week
- 13 bugs have been resolved this week
- 3 bug reports have either been a duplicate or invalid
- 9 bug reports are currently unresolved
Bugs hot-fixed during the week
- 3518 tickets opened
- 3707 tickets answered
- 6.25 hours average first response time
- 172 tickets rated
- 3.88 rate average (of 5)
See you next week!