Last week of our Summer event, and so far its been fun. The team here in the office are glad that most of you enjoyed, and have taken your feedback both positive and negative into consideration for future events that we might have in the future.
The browser version
The team has been working hard on clearing several bugs from the game with many backend changes to provide a more stable game and get rid of some real annoying bugs.
The app version
The mobile team this week continues to work and improve the app. This week there was a lot of work in the flow of existing features in the game and future ones.
The following stats are for activity between 25th of June to the 1st of July:
- 14 bug reports have been created this week
- 12 bugs have been resolved this week
- 1 bug reports have either been a duplicate or invalid
- 14 bug reports are currently unresolved
Bugs hot-fixed during the week
- 3687 tickets opened
- 3822 tickets answered
- 5.90 hours average first response time
- 155 tickets rated
- 3.55 rate average (of 5)
See you next week!