This is what happened since the last community update:
Final Version of the Interface Redesign
On Thursday, our graphic artist David introduced the final version of the interface redesign that will soon replace our current UI on the devblog. For recall, the main reasons why we want to change the interface are:
- Optimizing the interface for our minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 px
- Reorganizing elements in a more logical and intuitive manner
- Improved integration of the latest features, i.e. inventory, heroes, quests
- Visually improved design of the interface
Beta Update 2.43
The development of the new Grepolis update 2.43 has been finished on Friday. The latest changes have already been deployed on our beta environment (http://beta.grepolis.com). This version mainly contains bugfixes and improvements for Grepolympia.
The current update schedule is the following:
- July, 25th: first French and German worlds;
- July, 30th: EN market;
- July, 31st: FR and DE markets;
- August, 1st: international roll-out.
Monthly Feature Voting
Last week was the third official monthly feature voting. The results are the following:
- Town Being Attacked Shown in Notification 4.34/5
- Online Status of Alliance Members 4.21/5
- Effects in Simulator 4.06/5
Therefore, we will integrate the first suggestion in the game with 2.45. Thanks for your ideas and for participating in our vote.
On Monday and Tuesday, the team focused on fixing bugs and the development of version 2.44 started today. The goal of this version is to implement the new user interface as introduced here last week.
The following stats are for activity between July 18th and July 24th:
- 21 bug reports have been created this week
- 14 bugs have been resolved this week
- 6 bug reports have either been a duplicate or invalid
- 56 bug reports are currently unresolved
Bugs hot-fixed during the week
- 5522 tickets opened
- 5736 tickets answered
- 5.65 hours average first response time
- 146 tickets rated
- 3.93 rate average (of 5)