This is what happened since the last community update:
Tyche’s Calendar of Fortune
Our seasonal event “Tyche’s Calendar of Fortune” started on Sunday, December 1st. For the first time, the event is playable on all your devices: PC, iOS and Android devices.
Monthly Feature Voting
Last week we had another monthly feature voting. The results are the following:
- Detailed population overview 4.16/5
- Effects in the simulator 4.21/5
- Delete expired reservations 3.81/5
As we can see, the effects in the simulator was the most popular feature. We will take it into account and work on it. We might also be able to implement the detailed population overview which was also very popular.
Beta Update 2.51
The development of the new Grepolis Update 2.51 has been finished on Friday. The latest changes have already been deployed on our beta environment (http://beta.grepolis.com). Two community requests have been implemented, including the alliance-merge feature.
The current update schedule is the following:
- December, 10th: SE and SK markets;
- December, 11th: international roll-out.
On Tuesday, our team has started working on the development of version 2.52. The focus for this version is on finalizing the heroes. Due to the recent bugs with the winter event, we had to delay a bit the development of the new version.
The following stats are for activity between November 28th and December 4th:
- 27 bug reports have been created this week
- 18 bugs have been resolved this week
- 5 bug reports have either been a duplicate or invalid
- 39 bug reports are currently unresolved
Bugs hot-fixed during the week
- The Grepolis App crashed when receiving an attack from Island Quests;
- It was possible to open spots from the future in the Calendar of Tyche;
- The values of the rewards in the wheel of Fortune were changing dynamically;
- Some players were able to recruit mythical units without favor.
- 6204 tickets opened
- 6488 tickets answered
- 4.51 hours average first response time
- 187 tickets rated
- 3.88 rate average (of 5)