This is what happened since the last community update:
Beta Update 2.40
The development of the new Grepolis Update 2.40 has been finished on Friday. The latest changes have already been deployed on our beta environment (http://beta.grepolis.com). This version features some game improvements like the ability to rename your commands as well as a bunch of bug fixes.
The current update schedule is the following:
- May, 23rd: first French and German worlds;
- May, 28th: EN market;
- May, 29th: FR and DE markets;
- May, 30th: international roll-out.
On Monday, our team has started working on the development of version 2.41. The focus for this version is on polishing and finishing the Heroes 🙂 Besides that, we also have to work on some technical improvements for the collaboration with our upcoming Grepolis mobile App.
The following stats are for activity between May 16th and May 22th:
- 22 bug reports have been created this week
- 25 bugs have been resolved this week
- 6 bug reports have either been a duplicate or invalid
- 32 bug reports are currently unresolved
Bugs hot-fixed during the week
- Some cron jobs related to the farm villages were not working as they should.
- 6669 tickets opened
- 7075 tickets answered
- 5.56 hours average first response time
- 159 tickets rated
- 4.35 rate average (of 5)