This is what happened since the last community update:
Beta Update 2.41
The development of the new Grepolis Update 2.41 has been finished on Friday. The latest changes have already been deployed on our beta environment (http://beta.grepolis.com). This version features some Island Quest adjustments and a new Spoiler BBCode for messages and alliance forums, requested by the community.
The current update schedule is the following:
- June, 13th: first French and German worlds;
- June, 18th: EN market;
- June, 19th: FR and DE markets;
- June, 20th: international roll-out.
As some of you might have noticed on Friday after our beta update, the Heroes haven’t been activated for testing. The reason for this is that, while we were showing the Heroes to some colleagues playing Grepolis here at InnoGames, we realized that the feature was not always well understood due to its complexity. Therefore we decided to work on a tutorial quest which will guide you through the Heroes. Moreover, each player will get a brand new hero for free at the beginning. Besides that, we also had some ideas on how to improve the feature a bit and we would like to adjust some values. As a conclusion, the heroes are on hold for testing until 2.42 comes out at least.
We hope you understand how important this feature is for us and why we decided to push it back for some more weeks. Stay tuned for the public beta testing as we will surely need your help and your feedback will be key.
On Monday, our team has started working on the development of version 2.42. As you read above, the focus for this version is on improving the Heroes. Besides that, we are still working on some technical tasks.
The following stats are for activity between June 6th and June 12th:
- 33 bug reports have been created this week
- 32 bugs have been resolved this week
- 4 bug reports have either been a duplicate or invalid
- 16 bug reports are currently unresolved
Bugs hot-fixed during the week
- Fixed an exploit where it is possible to generate unlimited militia units and use them as support in other towns.
- 6022 tickets opened
- 6372 tickets answered
- 5.55 hours average first response time
- 187 tickets rated
- 3.82 rate average (of 5)